BGP Peering Information
We provide the best Peering Services for all the available. DDCPL has an open peering policy, however we do have some basic requirements:
- Peering partners must maintain an updated PeeringDB page
- Peering partners must maintain a 24x7 Network Operations Center.
- Peering partners must cooperate in the troubleshooting of any peering related issues, denial of service attacks, UCE, hacking or virus penetration
- Peering partners are prohibited from abusing our peering relationship by pointing default or resetting any next-hop.
- We reserve the right to not peer with anyone as we see fit and to terminate any peering at any time with 30 days notice.
- We reserve the right to change this policy.
- DDCPL operates under the global autonomous system number of AS132986 and operates both IPv4 and IPv6 networks available for peering.
- DDCPL used the following IRR as-set : AS132986:AS-PEERS
To establish peering, please contact us via email at email@example.com